How prevent Coronavirus ( COVID-19) with Chinese Medicine
The number of coronavirus COVID-19 cases are growing rapidly every single day across the world. This new strain of virus is a new contagious respiratory illness.
WHO have stated that the common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
The standard recommendation to prevent infection spread includes regularly washing your hands, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing. If you are consuming meat and eggs, it should be thoroughly cooked, avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing. (1)
NHS Advice for Coronavirus in UK
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- you’ve recently been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see our coronavirus advice for travellers
- you’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
If you get a cough, a high temperature, or you feel short of breath, continue to follow this advice and self isolate. (2)
Although there is no cure for Coronavirus yet, there are measures that can be taken to prevent and minimise the risk of catching and spreading Coronavirus. So far, from what we know, the recovery of people who have been tested positive for coronavirus has largely been dependent on their immune system, early diagnosis and early treatment. The spread of this virus can be minimised by self isolating as soon as possible.
Herbal Chinese Medicine can be particularly useful in this. Our clinics – GinSen have created natural supplements which are a blend of herbs which can be incorporated in your daily routine. Keep reading to understand how to prevent Conronavirus with Chinese Medicine.
Herbal Chinese Medicine can be used to strengthen your immune system, remove toxic heat and mitigate symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, fatigue, and fever.
Recommended Hebal Supplements for symptom management
Recommended Hebal Supplements to boost Immune system
We offer free consultation with TCM expert Lily Li Hua at GinSen if you are unsure which supplements are best suited for you.
Online consultation available via: Wechat, WhatsApp and Facetime
Skype Consultation: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 07917885925
Herbal Prescription Tea is also available through our clinics GinSen.
We recommend taking this herbal tea 2 – 3 times a day. Only selected finest ingredients are used. Ingredients such as:
- Qing Hao ( Artemisia Annua): is powerful herbal ingredient for anti-conronavirus. Helps fever and cold, stifling sensation in chest, headache, fluctuating body temperature.
- Bai Hua She She Cao (Hedyotis Herb): is unique herbal ingredient for anti-conronavirus, eliminates high fever and lung infection, and helps strengthen immune system, eliminates body aches and stiffness.
- Pu Gong Ying: is popular herbal ingredient like penicillin which has been used for centuries for symptoms arising from coronavirus
- Huang Qin ( Baical Skullcap Root): is popular herbal ingredients which can be used as anti-conronavirus herb. It eliminates heat and stops bleeding. This powderful herb can also prevent lung infection and bleeding condition and help with shortness of breath.
- Lian Qiao ( Forsythia): is powerful ingredients for fever caused due to conronavirus. It works to eliminate internal heat, improving sore throat and fever.
- Xin Ren(Apricot Kernel): is powerful herbal ingredient to stop coronavirus related coughing, eliminates inflammation, relaxes muscles. It can be used as anti-virus for any lung infection.
- Eat fresh vegetable and fresh vegetables soup
- Drink fresh lemon or mint tea, more warm water to refresh body system and detoxing
- Fish 2-3 times a week, no red meat
- Tofu is a great healthy food to strengthen immune system
WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATION
VISIT OUR CLINICS
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We can’t guarantee the treatment result, as the symptoms of conditions are unpredictable and vary greatly from person to person. The treatment length and recovery time also varies for individual. Please visit our clinics website: GinSen where a specialists will discuss your care and provide a consultation, and the treatment will be designed to meet your individual needs.