How prevent Conronavirus with Chinese Medicine
There have been over 40,000 cases of Coronavirus wordwide, with the number growing every single day. This new strain of virus known as – Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a new respiratory illness.
WHO have stated that the common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. The standard recommendation to prevent infection spread includes regularly washing your hands, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing. If you are consuming meat and eggs, it should be thoroughly cooked, avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing. (1)
NHS Advice for Coronavirus in UK
Advice to travellers returning from China and specified areas. Travellers returning from Wuhan and Hubei Province, China
If you have returned from Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days:
stay indoors and avoid contact with other people
call NHS 111 to tell them of your recent travel to the city
It has been recomnended to follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
If you get a cough, a high temperature, or you feel short of breath, continue to follow this advice. Do not leave your house. (2)
Although there is no cure for Coronavirus yet, there are measures that can taken to prevent Conronavirus and minimise the risk of catching Coronavirus.
Herbal Chinese Medicine can be particularly useful in this. Our clinics – GinSen have created natural supplements which are simply a blend of herbs which can be incorporated in your daily routine. Keep reading to understand how to prevent Conronavirus with Chinese Medicine.
Herbal Chinese Medicine can be used to strengthen your immune system, remove toxic heat and mitigate symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, fatigue, and fever.
Recommended Hebal Supplements
We offer free consultation with TCM expert Lily Li Hua at GinSen if you are unsure which supplements are best suited for you.
Online consultation available via: Wechat, WhatsApp and Facetime
Skype Consultation: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 07917885925
Herbal Prescription Tea is also available through our clinics GinSen.
We recommend taking this herbal tea 2 – 3 times a day. Only selected finest ingredients are used. Ingredients such as:
- Qing Hao ( Artemisia Annua): is powerful herbal ingredient for anti-conronavirus. Helps fever and cold, stifling sensation in chest, headache, fluctuating body temperature.
- Bai Hua She She Cao (Hedyotis Herb): is unique herbal ingredient for anti-conronavirus, eliminates high fever and lung infection, and helps strengthen immune system, eliminates body aches and stiffness.
- Pu Gong Ying: is popular herbal ingredient like penicillin which has been used for centuries for symptoms arising from coronavirus
- Huang Qin ( Baical Skullcap Root): is popular herbal ingredients which can be used as anti-conronavirus herb. It eliminates heat and stops bleeding. This powderful herb can also prevent lung infection and bleeding condition and help with shortness of breath.
- Lian Qiao ( Forsythia): is powerful ingredients for fever caused due to conronavirus. It works to eliminate internal heat, improving sore throat and fever.
- Xin Ren(Apricot Kernel): is powerful herbal ingredient to stop coronavirus related coughing, eliminates inflammation, relaxes muscles. It can be used as anti-virus for any lung infection.
Food suggestion during 2 weeks
- Eat fresh vegetable and fresh vegetables soup
- Drink fresh lemon or mint tea, more warm water to refresh body system and detoxing
- Fish 2-3 times a week, no red meat
- Tofu is a great healthy food to strengthen immune system
WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATION
VISIT OUR CLINICS
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We can’t guarantee the treatment result, as the symptoms of conditions are unpredictable and vary greatly from person to person. The treatment length and recovery time also varies for individual. Please visit our clinics website: GinSen where a specialists will discuss your care and provide a consultation, and the treatment will be designed to meet your individual needs.