How To Reverse PCOS Naturally By Yourself
Is PCOS treatable? How long does it take to reverse PCOS?
Although PCOS is not curable, PCOS can be reversed. But did you know there are ways to reverse PCOS all by yourself and naturally? From the perspective of Chinese Medicine, if the symptoms are not severe, there will still be a chance of reversing or recovery with the use of Chinese medicine. However, for those who experience rising blood sugar, it would be very hard to cure PCOS.
Chinese Medicine works on the root causes of PCOS. The priority is to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, warm meridians and eliminate cold. The time needs to reverse PCOS depends from person to person, and it usually takes more than three menstrual cycles to see the effect of Chinese Medicine on PCOS.
Some of the most common signs of PCOS are:
- Enlarged ovaries
- Excess androgen – high level of male hormones
- Polycystic ovaries
- High Cholesterol
- Insulin Resistance
- Irregular period
- Weight Gain / Belly Fat
- Hair loss
- Anxiety / Depression
- Sleep Issues
- Mood Swings
- Low Sex Drive
What is Pre PCOS?
Pre PCOS is the stage before PCOS is officially detected. It has the same symptoms as PCOS however, no cyst on the ovaries is detected during an ultra scan.
Here are 5 ways to reverse PCOS and Pre- PCOS conditions
Yin Yang balance is the underlying principle of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In TCM it is believed that PCOS is due to the imbalance between Yin and Yang. PCOS occurs as a result of Yang deficiency in Spleen and Kidney.
1. Eat Organic Yang Foods
- Ginger tea (3-5 fresh slices pieces per cup of hot water )
- Goji berry tea ( 2-3 gram in a cup of boiling hot water)
- Red Ginseng Tea ( 3-5 gram per day)
Your feet are close to the earth 60% of the time, the temperature difference can easily be passed from the earth to the feet. In this case, the temperature is the Yang energy. So, if your feet lose Yang energy this will be passed on throughout the body, this, in turn, affects the spleen and kidney yang level. Because of this, it is very important to keep your feet warm to help reverse PCOS.
- Soak your feet in a bowl of hot water 15 – 30 minutes before going to be. To help increase the effectiveness you can also add some herbal ingredients such as ‘ Ai, Hong Hua’ or ‘ Gui Zi’ in the bowl of hot water.
- It is important to keep the insides of your feet warm, especially Yong Quang point. You can do this by simply using household items like a hairdryer. Carefully switch on Hair dryer direct to inside feet (Yong Quang) before going to bed 15-30 minutes
- Wear warm socks if possible.
5. Regular use of hot water bottle or heat patches
What are the signs of PCOS getting better?
After using Chinese Medicine to restore the balance of the body for a few months, you may experience signs that show your PCOS is getting better. In this case, you may get more regular menstrual cycles, unwanted hair and acne will tend to reduce, and you may even lose some weight. What’s more, the quality of sleep will get better and you will feel more energetic and less anxious.
Get personalised advice from our TCM specialists for free!
Natural Supplements To Reverse PCOS
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We can’t guarantee the treatment result, as the symptoms of conditions are unpredictable and vary greatly from person to person. The treatment length and recovery time also varies for individual. Please visit our clinics website: GinSen where a specialists will discuss your care and provide a consultation, and the treatment will be designed to meet your individual needs.